Hotel Cleaner - Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Start date: May 2022
Location: Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Who we are
MICRO Boutique is a vibrant and growing company that offers modern, fun ‘micro’ suites as rental and hotel stay accommodations throughout Atlantic Canada. Each suite combines cutting-edge design, top-quality furnishings and out-of-the-box thinking with not an inch of wasted space. If you are looking for a positive team environment where you can help others and take pride in your work, then MICRO Boutique may be for you!
- Picture yourself at MICRO Boutique Antigonish: Take a virtual tour
Who you are
We are currently seeking dedicated, resourceful, detail-oriented and friendly House Cleaners to support our hotel operations and guest experience at our downtown Antigonish location. If you have these skills and attributes, our team might be the right for you:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and teamwork
- Dependability and flexibility
- Organization and attention to detail
- Willingness and availability to work flexible hours during daytime, evening and weekend shifts
- Experience in hospitality or customer service would be an asset
About the position
This is a full or part time, seasonal position. Working hours may vary, with shifts scheduled during the day, evening and weekends; on-call and weekend work may be required.
- Full cleaning and staging of assigned suites in line with MICRO Boutique quality standards and provided best practice documents (e.g., make beds, clean dishes, clean and polish surfaces, etc.)
- Ensure all linens are laundered, folded and returned to the assigned locations prior to shift end
- Ensure cleaning/supply carts are returned to the appropriate location and prepared for the next shift
Common Areas/Exterior Building Cleaning
- In addition to suite cleanings, Hotel Cleaners are responsible for ensuring common areas such as hallways, lobby area and public washrooms remain clean
- Ensure the exterior of the building remains clean by conducting daily inspections of the grounds, sitting areas, balconies, entry points, parking areas, etc.
- Ensure planted shrubs, potted plants, etc., are watered daily and maintained
If you wish to join our dynamic team, please forward your resume and cover letter to Rhyanna Hawes at [email protected] or call 1-888- 501-2325 ext. 102.
The deadline for the application is May 10, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. AST.